- Pay in full: You can make one payment for the full amount using a debit or credit card at check out.
- Deposit: You can a non-refundable deposit $500 through the website to secure the kitten. The remaining balance invoice will be sent a couple of days before the kitten arrives, or you can pay the balance at pick-up.
🏠 When to expect your kitten home?
Your kitten will be ready for pick up/delivery within the next two weeks after reaching four months old. If your kitten is currently 16 weeks old, it means that it has already reached four months of age, and you should expect to receive it for pick up or delivery within the next two weeks.
🎒 What comes with your kitten?
All kittens that are sold by the breeder come with the following items:
- Two PCH vaccines and a rabies shot, which are given before the kitten departs from the breeder.
- The kitten is also dewormed and microchipped before leaving the breeder.
- Additionally, a vet passport and a health certificate signed by a USDA vet will be provided along with the kitten.
🛒 What to get ready?
Before bringing your new kitten home, it is important to ensure that your living space is safe and ready for them. Important information you can find in our Kitten Guide that we made for you: first steps for your kitten’s
Our logistic experts calculate, define, and arrange the best shipping routes and delivery methods based on your location and available options. That may include:
1. US-only delivery flat rate (cargo) – $600
*Airlines will NOT transport warm-blooded animals when ground temperatures exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit or less than 20 degrees Fahrenheit. It Applies to origin, connection, and destination cities.
*Restrictions apply for the following snub-nosed breeds: Burmese, Exotic Shorthair, Himalayan, and Persian.
2. Pet in the cabin (supervision with a fly nanny)– $900
*Price may be affected by long-distance flights.
3. Local delivery Miami, FL (20 miles radius) – $50
4. Self-pick up-free
5. International delivery – to be advised by each case
*You will see your delivery options on the checkout page. If you are unsure which method suits you today, we can discuss it later.
*We will provide step-by-step guidance for any shipping option you will choose.
🐾📸 We are on Social Media
We are thrilled to connect with our customers and hear about their love for their new furry family members! Follow us on Instagram (@happy_paws_us.) for an inside look and sneak peeks of the adorable animals we have available for adoption. We look forward to sharing our passion for pet ownership with you on social media!